- 2 - 14 oz Cans Diced (or Stewed) Tomatoes
- 12-14 oz. Cooked Chicken, Diced
- 12-14 oz. Shrimp (peeled, deveined, tail-removed)
- 12-14 oz Turkey Sausage, Sliced
- 1 Green Bell Peppers, Diced
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Celery (about 4 stalks)
- 2 Cups Instant Brown Rice
- 5 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 2 tsp. Paprika
- 2 tsp. Black Pepper
- Hot Sauce, as much as your taste buds can handle (I used Tabasco)
1. In a large stockpot, over medium-high heat, combine all ingredients and bring to a light boil.
2. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 5-10 minutes.