1 Cup Butter, Softened
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
1/2 Cup White Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 1/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour
3/4 Cup Whole-Wheat Flour
1 tsp. Cinnamon
1 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Baking Soda
2 3/4 Cups Quick-Cooking Oats1 Cup Dried Cranberries
1 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl (or your Kitchenaid mixer if you have one), cream together the butter and brown and white sugars until smooth and creamy. Beat the eggs in, one at a time, then add in the vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl, combine the whole-wheat and all-purpose flours with the baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. A half-cup at a time, slowly beat in to the mixture.
4. Stir in by hand the oats, white chocolate chips, and cranberries.
5. Drop by the heaping spoonful onto baking sheets about 2 inches apart.