Dale Barber from Bon Appetit's recipe (and recipes all over the internet) and give it a whirl. This recipe is SO easy and healthy, and best of all--really really yummy.
1 Bunch Kale (I plan on trying many varieties)
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
Sea Salt, to Taste
1. Preheat Oven to 300 Degrees F.
2. Rinse and dry the kale.
3. Cut the leaves (I took out the hard "bony" parts) into large pieces.
4. Place leaves in a bowl with olive oil and sea salt. Toss to coat.
5. Spread the coated leaves on a baking sheet in a single layer.
6. Bake for about 15-20 minutes, or until crisp. Let cool and Enjoy!