2 12" Pie Crusts (Premade or Homemade)
Pie Filling of Choice
1. Roll out one pie crust and sprinkle enough cinnamon on to cover the pie (about 1-2 tsp).
2. Tightly roll back up the pie crust and cut pie into 1/2" thick slices.
3. Lie the "cinnamon rolls" back down into a circular shape. Using a rolling pin (and your fingers to make some seals tight), roll the cinnamon rolls together, sealing the edges together and making the pie about 1/4" thick (a 12" circle).
4. Gently flip the pie crust over and use your fingers to seal together any major cracks or crevices.
5. With the help of a large flat spatula, carefully transfer the newly sealed pie crust into a pie tin or dish. Use your fingers to seal back together any seals that came apart.
6. Pour in your pie filling of choice (in my case, apple filling).
7. Repeat crust process for second pie crust (if using a double layer). Place over top of filling and seal edges with bottom pie crust.
8. Finish making your pie according to the directions (bake, refrigerate, etc).