Monday, November 7, 2011

100 Recipes before 2012

So, I've imposed a goal of having 100 recipes posted before the New Year.  My pre-New Year's Resolution  is to post recipes like crazy to make my online cookbook bigger and better.  I am at 79 recipes right now.  That means I need to post 21 more recipes in the next month, a little less than 1 recipe per day.  That may not sound like a lot, but it is, especially when juggling a family and a dissertation (and my current stats of 1 new recipe every 9+ days).

Wish me luck and obviously, keep checking in for more tasty and healthy recipes!

2 comments:

  1. You go girl!! I know you can do it! I find getting in the kitchen to be a very nice break from dissertating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lindsay--totally agree with you. I need plenty of dissertating breaks (I LOVE using it as a verb). And cooking is definitely a therapeutic break.

    ReplyDelete